Workers Compensation Services
WorkHealthy – a concierge approach to workplace injuries
Our Workers Compensation program delivers a personalized experience to your employees, based on your company’s preferences and policies.
Your employee can seek post-accident care at any of our Crossroads Community and/or Heartland Regional facilities, be screened with the substance abuse panel your company requires, and be quickly escorted through the necessary diagnostics and treatment to ensure the safest and most rapid return-to-work path.
Our approach to workers compensation:
Care is what we do, so getting your people access to care is second nature to us, including:
- Next day referrals to Primary Care Providers and Specialists
- Same-day appointments for imaging when needed
- Continued care coordination through a 24/7 hotline
- Return-to-Work (RTW) Evaluations
The 24/7 Care Coordination team communicates and coordinates the patient's treatment plan with all key stakeholders including the employer, payor, employee and physicians.
Monthly Management Reporting
Our Corporate Health Consultants meet with employers and provide monthly reports that include insight into:
- Work injury types, frequency and duration
- Occupational health utilization
- Financial impact on your company
By partnering with WorkHealthy, you may be able to:
- Help Reduce OSHA recordables
- Shorten injury case durations
- Improve Return-to-Work outcomes
- Work to lower overall health care costs